Tuesday 14 May 2013

Ham and Avocado Quesadilla


I was looking through a Hungry Girl cook book and I found this recipe.  I tried it and LOVED it.  I found it filling and it is only 337 calories.  The amount of calories may change depending on the type of wrap you use. The one I used was 180 calories.


Ham and Avocado Quesadilla

- 1 white tortilla
- 1/4 of a medium size avocado
- 2 thin slices of ham ( I used buding honey ham )
- 1/4 cup light shredded cheese

1. On half of your wrap spread on the avocado


 2. Place ham on top of the avocado






3. Sprinkle cheese over ham





4. Fold wrap in half and place in a frying pan.  Cook a few minutes each side.





5. Cut into slices (I used a pizza cutter) and eat alone or with some fat free sour cream to dip.




Enjoy!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment