Friday 3 May 2013

April Favorites 2013



MARY'S ORGANIC CRACKERS

These crackers have become mine and my husbands favorite .  They are only 140 calories for 13 crackers. They are made with whole grain brown rice, quinoa, flax seeds and sesame seeds.  These crackers are also gluten free.  They can be found at Costco for around $7.  It has 2 bags in the box.
I have also seen them at Fortinos but they are about $5 for 1 small bag.



LIPTON GREEN TEA SUPERFRUIT - WILD CRANBERRY AND POMERGRANATE

I love this tea.  I found a sample of it I got a while back, and after I drank it I knew I had to buy a box.
I probably would never buy this flavour combination if I hadn't had a sample so I'm glad I did. 



3-IN-1 SMART TRIKE

My son got this bike for his 1st birthday.   He absolutely loves it.   I love how this bike is good from 10 months to 36 months.  It has an adjustable handle to push and a 3 point harness for when their young.  When they get older you can take off the bars along the side .  Then when they get old enough to ride a tricycle you can take of the handle and let them ride .  I definitely think it's a great investment.   If you would like to see more on how all the stages work click here.



CONTIGO WATER BOTTLES

A few weeks ago I purchased these water bottles from Costco.   It came with a pack of 3 and was just under $20.  I find these bottles very convenient.  They are leak proof and you just press a button on the back to release the seal to have a drink.  These bottles are 100% BPA free .  There is a clip handle on the bottle which  makes it easy to carry and easy to attach.






Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I wanna try the green tea tea!! And the cookies. That looks preety healthy.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete