Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentine's Day Gifts


With Valentine's Day in a couple days I wanted to share what gifts I put together for my kids to give to their friends. First I'll start with my oldest Isabella who is 5. I bought valentine's pencils from the dollar store and glued tags onto them.
    
 

  
All I did was print off the template cut each one out and used a glue stick to glue it. If you would like the template click here. She also will be giving princess valentine's cards as well.


For her class party I decided to make mini pretzels dipped in chocolate with sprinkles.








She is also in Sparks so I bagged up some of these treats up for her to give as gifts along with valentine's cards.

.


                                                                                                                                                
Now for my son Dean who is 2. He goes to pre-school. I bought bags, stamps, suckers and chocolate hearts from the dollar store to make his gifts.





Last one! My daughter Gabriella who is 7 months is in a program called Roots Of Empathy. Since she was 4 months she visits a kindergarten class once a month until the end of the school year. I will write more about that program soon.  The kids absolutely adore her so I wrote out valentines with a chocolate heart taped on it for that class.




I hope these ideas will help with future Valentine's Days!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment