Tuesday 12 February 2013

This is all new to me!

So I have decided to break out of my shell and start a blog. I don't know much about computers or doing things on the internet so I'm pretty proud I started this on my own. My page is very plain looking right now but I'll need the help of my husband to spice it up! I'm a stay at home mom of 3. I have 2 girls ages 5 years and 7 months and a boy who is 2 years. I will be writing about EVERYTHING!  Some of the things I will be blogging about are kids products, crafts I've done with the kids, makeup, hair products, DIY projects I've done and anything else I have an opinion on!


Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great Jen I can't wait to see your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to start my own Blog. Sounds great, I will be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jennybear!

    ReplyDelete