Friday 6 September 2013

Beauty Reviews 4



ESSIE - BUTLER PLEASE

I absolutely love this shade of blue .  I went to get my nails done and when I saw this colour at the salon I knew I had to get it.



L'OREAL MAGIC PERFECTING BASE - FACE PRIMER

This is a great primer.  It's kind of like the L'Oreal Magic Skin BB Cream. I use this everyday as an under eye cream. It helps smooth the fine lines around your eyes. I only use it as a primer on my whole face if I have somewhere special to go when I want to have my makeup last longer. You can purchase it at Shoppers for $18 or Walmart for $12 . So hopefully you buy it at Walmart.







REVLON PHOTOREADY 3D VOLUME MASCARA

My sister in law recommended this mascara to me .  I really like it.  It stays on all day and doesn't smudge . Which happens a lot with most every mascara I try.  It also made my lashes look really long. You can purchase it at Shoppers for around $12.







SALLY HANSEN FUZZY COAT - WOOL KNOT

I DO NOT recommend this polish.  It looks neat on but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get off. After 20 minutes and a ridiculous amount of cotton balls I gave up.  I had to go get a nail fixed at a salon so I got them to take it off.  They had to sand it off.  This polish is a nightmare .





Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment