Monday 1 July 2013

June Favorites 2013




PHILADELPHIA CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE

This cream cheese is a nice way to fight the urge to eat chocolate .  My kids think it tastes like icing and I agree .  It is only 50 calories for a tbsp.





STARBUCKS SUGAR-FREE HAZELNUT SYRUP

While in Starbucks one day I discovered you can purchase their syrups.  I figured they would be expensive but they were only $10.   That's the same price if you were to get bottle of syrup at a specialty coffee store .   You can also purchase a pump there for it but I had one already at home .   I usually put one to two pumps in my coffee depending on my mood.  The sugar-free syrups have ZERO calories in it.




HEXAGON GATE

In our new home our living room has a large open entrance way.  With having a crazy 11 month old that loves to climb stairs I had no idea what type of gate to use that was long enough.  Plus here was only one wall that it could attach to.  We purchased the North States Superyard Xt Gate from Toys R Us.  I didn't connect it in the hexagon shape like it was meant for.  I put it across the entrance way so one side was behind the couch and the other side could be pulled over to go in between my computer desk and wall.  When we don't need it we push it back behind the couch.  If you have a gate problem like I did maybe this option could work for you.

view from outside living room

view from inside living room

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment