Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Favorites 2013


DOVE STYLE + CARE MOUSSE

This mousse is very light weight.  It holds curls and is great to style with.  It has a whipped cream texture .  I purchased it at Shoppers for around $5.

 



MUNCHKIN FRESH FOOD FEEDER

I loved using these with my kids.  I used to put frozen or fresh fruit or cooked vegetables in it.  I liked how the kids could suck on the food without the worry of them choking.  They are easy to use .  I highly recommend trying this product.  I purchased it at ToysRUs for under $10 for two.  I bought them 6 years ago so I'm not sure if you can still get them there but you can order them on amazon.ca.  




 TAKE ALONG TOOL KIT
  
I collect Huggies points.  So I used my points to get this tool kit.  It cost 425 points.  My 2 year old son loved this.  It came with a hammer, screw driver, nails and screws.  If you purchase Huggies diapers I recommend collecting the points.  I have used the points to get a few different things.  I have been happy with everything I received.




STARBUCKS LIGHT VANILLA BEAN FRAPPUCCINO

This is my new favorite drink .  I ask for it light to save on calories.  That means it is made with non fat milk , sugar-free syrup and no whip cream.  According to myfitnesspal.com a grande is only 160 calories.




Jenn

2 comments:

  1. My sister loves using that fresh food feeder with her last little boy! They are amazing. Also, the Huggie points are a great idea. Huggie diapers are the brand we used when I worked in maternity, and one of my colleagues would collect all the little diaper barcodes and tabs..... Now I know why! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love putting strawberries and oranges in those food feeders!!! Good pick!!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete