Tuesday 2 April 2013

March Favorites 2013

Here are my favorites for this month.


GO GO SQUEEZE
A friend told me about these apple sauce packs at Costco. They have 16 packs in the box and cost just under $7. There are 2 flavours in the box. Apple and strawberry apple.  The kids love them and they are good for on the go or school lunches. I also love how the ingredients for the regular apple one is just apples and water. Perfect to give to the baby.





BABY TEETHER
Another friend told me about a teether they purchased at Walmart. The end of the teether vibrates when baby bites down on it. I bought it a while ago but I think it was around $8. The baby loves it, and it definitely soothes her sore gums.





LEGO FLASHLIGHT KEY CHAIN
My 2 year old son has become obsessed with Lego and so desperately wanted some Lego people . He doesn't put anything in his mouth but the people are small and I don't think it's a proper toy for him right now. While looking around in Chapter's for books I came across this Lego key chain. It's over double the size of a Lego figurine and it also has a flashlight on the bottom of both feet. You just hold down the tummy to make it work . It cost $11.99 . So now he's the happiest little boy ever to have his Lego people and a little light to take to bed.






DOTTING TOOLS
I love getting designs on my toes when I go for pedicures. But I figured I could probably do some of the work myself at home. I found these dotting tools on ebay.ca for $1.64 with free shipping. You can also get them on amazon.ca. They cost anywhere from $5.99 and up and then you have to pay for the shipping. I didn't mind waiting a few weeks to get them cheaper. Stay tuned for a post about using these tools!






If you haven't entered your email address in the "follow by email" spot on the top right of the page don't forget.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment